Thursday, November 11, 2010

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Ugly Truth; Book Review

If you haven't read or heard of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, I recommend looking into it. It could also easily be one of the easiest books you've ever read. I read this book in roughly an hour, already excited for the next installment. Believe me, this is no Catcher in the Rye, but still one of the smarter kid comedies out there. I thought this book wasn't very important in the Wimpy Kid series, because nothing really happens that affects the series. I thought this was more of a filler for the series, but it still entertains. I don't recommend buying this book, unless you are looking into reading it over and over, because it takes more than a day to complete. Borrow it or check it out from a library. Still, worth a quick read. B

No comments:

Post a Comment