Friday, December 31, 2010

Tron: Legacy; Movie Review

Overdone and Underdone. Tron falls short of awesomeness.
   We all know it's hard to make a film. People get that. But when you try too hard on one thing in a movie, it seems like you've ditched the other parts of the film that made up the movie. The director tries a little too hard on some stuff in this movie. For example, the effects had lots of... effort. There was proof there was effort put into it. A LOT of it. It proved to be too much. While you're watching, I feel like my eyes are about to spontaneously combust. Hey, better luck next time on a smaller screen, you glowing bike! Ok, that was stupid :-/. I also felt the film tried too hard sneaking religion into it. Long story short: God made Devil. Devil is bad. God has son. He is Jesus. Jesus is savior and only hope. And... that's how Tron pretty much goes. With glowey bikes in it. Which makes for a pretty bland story for anyone who's gone to Sunday School or church. I'm not going to give this an F, because this movie had effort put into it. I'll give it a....? C- I told you I could be generous!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment