Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rage Against the Machine - Album Review

This highly political album from the 90's is definitely all expectations for me. I'm young, so I wasn't even alive when this came out, but my awesome dad introduced me to these guys. This is definitely my favorite album at the time, and will be for a long time. It gives you a great adrenaline rush and still has meaning in their music. Some people have criticized bands for adding politics in their music is a bad idea, due to the fact that it's just yelling at a bunch of 12 year olds about something they don't understand. Rage isn't trying to start a militia, they are getting a point across with music. I'd recommend this to anyone who is a fan of Linkin Park or System of a Down so they can see where all these bands were inspired to become what they are now. A+

No comments:

Post a Comment