Tuesday, September 7, 2010

System of a Down (self-titled) Album Review


I am now officially a huge fan of SOAD. I wasn't expecting much from this album, since most of the people I know don't like them, and I've just never shown interest in heavy metal. But within the first few tracks I listened to, I knew this album was going to be great. The band consists of Serj Tankian, Daron Malakian, Shavo Odadjian, and John Dolmayan. It has lots of great songs, including Sugar and War. I know this album has came out in 1998, but I just bought it last week. Appartently I was missing out on a lot! They also have four other albums, so I'll be reviewing those later. So, if you like hard rock, SOAD is for you. But if you are a typical middle aged parent, you may not like this. B+

What to download:
Suite-pee
Know
Sugar
Spiders
Soil
War?
CUBErt
Peephole
Darts

Note: This album is explicit. Take caution for younger listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment